Business Loans: £15k to £150k
A growing Sheffield company has been able to complete a £1million deal thanks to its long-standing relationship with South Yorkshire Investment Fund.
South Yorkshire Investment Fund provided typically unsecured loans ranging from £15k to £50k for early stage businesses, and from £15k to £150k for established and profitable businesses.
SYIF business loans were available for a wide range of purposes including working capital, expansion projects, management buy-outs, commercial premises and asset acquisitions.
We Could Help Your Business If You Were:
- An (SME*) paying business rates in South Yorkshire or those wishing to re-locate .
- An early stage, established or growing business
- A manufacturing or service sector business
(some restrictions apply)
- A revenue generating business
- A business with growth potential
- And you have a gap in funding where conventional sources of finance are insufficient or unavailable.
Example Business Loan Deals:
- Commercial Premises - (Deposit , Costs of Moving, Improvement)
- Asset Purchase - (Deposit, Tooling, Bespoke Equipment)
- Acquisitions/MBO/MBI - (Purchase, Goodwill, Professional Fees, Working Capital, Contingency)
- Working Capital - (Additional Requirements, Factoring/ID Support, International Trade, Relocation)
- Expansion Projects - (Increasing Sales, New Contracts)
- Early Stage - (All of the above considered)
Business Loan Details:
(Early stage and Established):
|£15k to £50k|
(Established and Profitable businesses):
|£15k to £150k|
|Early Repayment Penalty:||None|
|Interest Rate Rebate:||Sliding scale of interest rates|
|Personal Guarantees:||May be taken in certain circumstances|
How to Apply
Finance Yorkshire has now taken on responsibility for providing gap finance in Yorkshire and the Humber.
Please click here to be re-directed to the Finance Yorkshire website where you can complete a business loans online enquiry form
If you have any questions or wish to talk to someone about making an application phone 0845 649 0000 or email email@example.com
*An SME (small or medium-sized enterprise) is a business employing less than 250 employees, with an annual turnover of less than 50m Euros (approx. £36m) or balance sheet net assets of less than 43m Euros (approx. £31m). The business cannot be part of a larger group employing more then 250 employees where the group owns at least a 25% share of the business.