Invitation to Tender for Fund Management Contracts
Published: 3rd July 2014
The application date for this tender has now closed
South Yorkshire Investment Fund invites formal responses to the Invitation to Tenders below to be received by 5.00pm on 14th July 2014. Fund Management Contract Capital & Development Fund has been revised 04/07/14
- Fund Management Contract Capital & Development Fund (MS Word .doc 58KB)
- Fund Management Contract -Small Business Fund (MS Word .doc 57KB)
- Fund Management Contract -Seedcorn Fund (MS Word .doc 58KB)
- Invitation to Tender for Fund Management Contracts
- Move to Barnsley
- Jobs boost from investment fund
- Finance Yorkshire looks to a future of investment
- New finance venture to boost businesses
- Screenprint displays the signs of success
- Doncaster hospitality company looks to the future
- Printing company gets it Wright with SYIF
- More Business & Investment News...
About South Yorkshire Investment Fund
South Yorkshire Investment Fund provided seedcorn, loan and equity linked investments, ranging from £15k to £2.5m, specifically to help small and medium businesses meet the gaps in funding they need for growth and development.
Created as part of the Objective 1 programme, the Fund is a private and public sector business finance provider. The European Regional Development Fund and Yorkshire Forward are investors in the Fund.
South Yorkshire Investment Fund also provided access to Business Angel investments from the Yorkshire Association of Business Angels and Microloans through BiG Business Loan Fund and Donbac Microloan Fund.
Finance Yorkshire has now taken on responsibility for providing gap finance in Yorkshire and the Humber.
For further details please contact Suzanne Tinkler, on 0845 649 0000.
South Yorkshire Investment Fund Ltd is a company limited by guarantee (Registered No 3936065). South Yorkshire Investment Fund comprises three sub funds, the South Yorkshire Investment Capital Fund, the South Yorkshire Investment Development Fund, which are each managed by YFM Venture Finance Limited, and the South Yorkshire Investment Small Business Fund, which is managed by Finance South Yorkshire Ltd. YFM Venture Finance Limited (Tel 0113 294 5000) and Finance South Yorkshire Ltd (Tel 01709 386 377) are each authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. South Yorkshire Investment Fund also provides a number of services, which are not regulated by The Financial Services Authority. These include the pilot Seedcorn Fund, BiG Business Loan Fund, Mentorbank and access to the Donbac Microloan Fund. BiG Business Loan Fund is managed by Donbac Ltd (company registration No. 01925556) and Key Fund Yorkshire Ltd (Tel 0114 242 8900).