Home > Downloads
Downloads Available from South Yorkshire Investment Fund
Our finance application forms, Mentorbank registration forms, reports and presentations are listed below. Files are in Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat format.
Finance Yorkshire has taken on responsibility for providing gap finance in Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Fund Management Contract Capital & Development Fund (MS Word .doc 58KB)
- Fund Management Contract -Small Business Fund (MS Word .doc 57KB)
- Fund Management Contract -Seedcorn Fund (MS Word .doc 58KB)
SYIF Roundtable Meeting August 2009
- Tony Parsons, SYIF Director, Podcast (MP3 Podcast .mp3 719KB)
- Roundtable Discussion, Full Podcast (MP3 Podcast .mp3 30.8MB)
SYIF Intermediary Update September 2008
- Intermediary Research (Adobe Acrobat .pdf 776KB)
- Presentation Slides (MS PowerPoint .ppt 1.2MB)
- Tony Goulbourn Presentation Podcast (MP3 Podcast .mp3 1.1MB)
- SYIF Roadshows 2008 Newsletter (Adobe Acrobat .pdf 1.3MB)
SYIF "Focus On" newsletter special edition for our 2008 Roadshows.
- Mentor Registration Form (MS Word .doc 88KB)
If you would like to apply to Join Mentorbank as a Mentor or Non-Executive Director please complete and return this registration form.
- Mentorbank Quarterly Progress Report (MS Word .doc 83KB)
Quarterly progress reports are required from Fund clients from the commencement of a loan or investment from the Fund. Please download, complete and sign, obtain a signature from your mentor or NED, and attach copies of their invoices to make a claim for mentor fee subsidy and return.
- Mentorbank Baselining Proforma (MS Word .doc 80KB)
The Baselining Proforma must be completed, signed and returned to the Fund as close to the commencement of a loan or investment as possible. It should list all employees of the company, including executive directors, and provide home post-codes and information on ethnicity, gender and disability status. The information is used by our funders to set a baseline so that they can measure the positive benefits of their investment in creating the South Yorkshire Investment Fund.